love life feel free breathe easy dance

Montag, 10. März 2014






Jeans: Tally Weijl
Shirt: Primark
Jacket: H&M
Shoes: Newlook
Necklace: Tally Weijl
Watch: Michael Kors
 
This is what I wore on saturday. The weather was lovely and it was the first time this year wearing my sunglasses! I can not describe the feeling, when you go outside and it is the first time after a long winter feeling the warmth of the sunlight. Fulfilled with happiness! 
I love wearing this jeans! All the Tally Weijl jeans fit perfectly! This one is a high waisted one and it is soooo comfy! If you have really skinny calves like me and can not find any jeans to be skinny enough, the Tally Weijl jeans will fit you! I love them! On friday I went to Primark and I was really surprised about the big variety of cool t-shirts! I had to get me some of them! This one was too cute to not buy it! It has this cute rolled up sleeves and the sailor look just got me!
My hair is growing realy fast since I cut it off! I will definitely get a haircut more regularly in the future! My plan is to wait until my birthday and get a little trim and new color at the salon a few days before my birthday! So everything is fresh and new when I get an old lady :D 
Need to clean up the kitchen now and then get a long hot shower before I cuddle myself into a big blancket next to my love!
 
Wish you all a great week! 
 

1 Kommentar:

Place for lovely comments <3

Youtube

twitter

email

instagram

facebook

Email:

cardiacism@gmail.com

feedburner

google+

Follow on Bloglovin
Be an e-tailPR blogger
cardiac. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen