love life feel free breathe easy dance

Dienstag, 15. April 2014

Holiday OOTD



Sweater: Asos
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Paul Costelloe

I'm so so sorry for my absence...It was my birthday on 13th of April and I also had to organize things for our holidays...But now we are at the holiday house of my parents and I finally got the time to do some outfit pics for the blog! As you can see I love my basics at the moment and  I also love my make up to be very natural and glowy. The bag I'm wearing is my new love! I got it as a birthday present from my parents and it is such a beautiful thing! The pics don't do justice to it! It is more beautiful in real life! The style also reminds me of the Celine Trio bag, because of the three golden zippers. Just adorable!

DEUTSCH:
Oh man, es tut mir so leid, dass ich so abwesend war...Ich hatte am 13. April Geburtstag und musste gleichzeitig unsere Urlaubsreise vorbereiten...Aber jetzt sind wir in dem Ferienhaus von meinen Eltern und ich hatte endlich die Zeit ein paar Outfit Fotos für den Blog zu machen. Wie ihr sehen könnt liebe ich momentan meine Basics und ich liebe es außerdem auch mein Makeup natürlicher und mehr "glowy" zu halten. Die Tasche, die ich hier trage habe ich von meinen Eltern zum Geburtstag bekommen. Sie ist so wunderschön! Aber ich muss sagen, dass die Bilder ihr nicht gerecht werden! Sie ist viel schöner in echt! Der Stil erinnert mich sogar etwas an die Celine Trio Bag, wegen den drei goldenen Reißverschlüssen. So wunderhübsch ;)



2 Kommentare:

Place for lovely comments <3

Youtube

twitter

email

instagram

facebook

Email:

cardiacism@gmail.com

feedburner

google+

Follow on Bloglovin
Be an e-tailPR blogger
cardiac. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen