love life feel free breathe easy dance

Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014

January Favorites


Hey dolls, I skipped the ootd this week because it is winter and every time I came back home from work the sun has already gone...That means I could not take pictures for the blog :( But today I got it! Yay! 
Because it's the end of the month I thought I would make a January Favorites Post! So let's start!



I finally bought me the one and only Laura Mercier silk creme foundation. Awwwwww...this stuff is a dream! I never had a foundation, which is like this! It makes my skin look flawless! You just have to use a tiny little bit and blend it in well. It is AMAZING. Buy it and be happy.



The Laura Mercier Foundation is great on its own, because of that you don't necessarily need a powder to mattify it. Anyway I like to use a bit of powder to be safe during the whole the day. But the color oft this foundation is so pretty, I just need a translucent powder. And what I found in my beauty drawer was the Catrice Prime and Fine Powder. It does its job perfectly. It does not give up any kind of color and it just gives you the matting you need.



I rediscovered this eyeshadow palette and I used it almost every day for the last weeks. I'm speaking of the Wet n Wild Vanity palette. I mostly use the two upper shades on the left side. The light one on the whole lid and the darker one in the crease. It's the perfect every day makeup. Just add a black liner and you are ready to go. 



I wanted this primer since a long time and now I finally got me one. Prior to that I used the Benefit primer and I never really liked it and I don't understand the hipe. Now I got the Clarins Instant Smooth I know what a primer can do for my skin. It mattifies perfectly, it reduces acne scars and crinkles and it just makes your skin looking a lot better than before.

Do you know any of these products? 

7 Kommentare:

  1. Instant smooth is really lovely.
    I use this on the days that I find to be a lot more humid or warmer.
    Lovely post.
    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I want that Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation!! Especially if it makes your skin flawless!
    Is that Wet n Wild palette all shimmery eyeshadows? Or are there matte shades? I can't tell :) I love the colors though...they look perfect for every day! Lovely post!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. There are matte shades on the left and shimmery ones on the right side!
      <3

      Löschen
  3. oh man die wet n wild palette sieht ja super aus! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Die Wet n wild paletten sind sooo so schön! Aber die Creme von clarins spricht mich auch total an! :)
    Liebste Grüße
    ekiem \(^.^)/

    AntwortenLöschen

Place for lovely comments <3

Youtube

twitter

email

instagram

facebook

Email:

cardiacism@gmail.com

feedburner

google+

Follow on Bloglovin
Be an e-tailPR blogger
cardiac. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen