love life feel free breathe easy dance

Dienstag, 7. Januar 2014

Beauty Favourites 2013



Another "2013" post...I thought it would be fun to show you my Beauty Favourites of 2013! I picked five products which I discovered and loved 2013. So lets just jump right into it!

I'm so happy that I ordered my first Real Techniques Brushes in 2013! I quickly bought me a whole kit, because I was sold! These brushes make applying makeup so easy! My favourite of all is the buffing brush. With this brush, applying foundation is a dream! It is so soft and gently on the skin and it leaves the skin with an airbrushed finish! I love it!
I bought my first Maybelline Color Tattoo a while ago, but I still love it! These cream eye shadows are so popular, I think you will know them too...They are perfect for these days, when you have no time for makeup. So you just put this with your fingers on, add some mascara and you're good to go! My favourite color is "On and on bronze".
My product of the year is definitely the Opi Nail Envy Nail Hardener! OMG this product is amazing! I apply it as a base coat every time I paint my nails and it works wonders! It has made my nails so strong and hard and it also helps the nailpolish last longer!LOVE LOVE LOVE!
The next product has become a kind of lifesafer for me. It is the Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil. If you have very VERY dry skin and you don't know what my help you, I think this oil will! I apply this at night before I apply my facecreme and it makes my skin so much more hydrated and it also helps with reducings acne scars! If I have hard times with my skin I apply it every night, otherwise I just use it as needed.
I think oils are an invention of the year 2013. You get face oils, body oils, nail oils...and you get oil for the hair! One of those hair oils is the Wella Luxe Oil. I'm hitting pan know with my bottle and I definitely have to get me a new one! I use it after every wash and rub it into my ends. It smells amazing and it makes the hair look so shiny and it feels so so soft after using it!

2013 was full of discoveries, lets see what 2014 will bring to us!:) See here, what I also loved in 2013!
What did you love in 2013? Do you have some recommendations for me? Let me know in the comment box!

And take a look at my giveaway! There are only two girls who join the giveaway until now! Click here to see the post!

1 Kommentar:

  1. der Buffing Brush ist wirklich einer der besten RT Pinsel (und auch mein liebster aus dem Core Set)! :) Von Clarins habe ich auch ein Öl und zwar das "Lotus", bisher finde ich das sehr gut. Nur mit dem Nail Envy war ich leider nicht so zufrieden, hat bei mir gar nichts bewirkt (vermute auch dass da etwas Formaldehyd drin ist, und das meide ich, seit ich mal mit einem anderen Nagelhärter mit hohem Formaldehyd-Anteil extrem schlechte Erfahrung gemacht habe und blaue Flecken unter den Nägeln bekam)

    Liebste Grüße

    AntwortenLöschen

Place for lovely comments <3

Youtube

twitter

email

instagram

facebook

Email:

cardiacism@gmail.com

feedburner

google+

Follow on Bloglovin
Be an e-tailPR blogger
cardiac. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen