love life feel free breathe easy dance

Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2013

everyday make up + new hair




Face: Clarins BB cream, Artdeco Camouflage, Mac Mineralize Powder, Milani Baked Blush Eyes: L'oreal carbon gloss super liner, L'oreal Voluminous mascara Lips: Astor Soft Sensation Lipcolor Butter

Loooooove my new Lip butter from Astor! Will write a review about it soon! These lipbutters are really great and I highly recommend them! My eyebrows were a bit bushy today :D So don't look to closely at them.This is a very simple make up, but I like it a lot. Usually I also wear a bit of eyeshadow in addition to my cateye, but this week I had to skip this. My eyes got a bit dry and sensible...Sometimes my skin just drives me crazy...

Today was very busy. I went to work and after that I went to the hairdresser. I wanted to leave the ombré style behind and go a bit blonder. Now I look A LOT blonder and I'm not yet sure if I like it, because I just wanted to go A BIT  blonder...We will see...I also had to pack my bags, because at Withsun me, my boyfriend and my parents drive to their holiday home by the sea. I really look forward to it, because this will be stress relieving: going to the sea, eating a lot fresh food and chilling with my boo...:) 

 

Kommentare:

  1. Mir gefällt so ein schlichtes make-up total gut. Ich trage es auch so ähnlich ((:
    Alles Liebe,
    Neele

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. You look so pretty! I love your eyes, your lashes look so long ❤ xxx

    ❤www.missmakeupmagpie.co.uk ❤

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es. Monismo loor guapa tienes un blog muy bonito me aria mucha ilusión te pasarás por el mío abre si te gusta besosssss

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Du bist so hübsch Liebes! :] Du hast so tolle Sommerprossen :) freut mich, bin mal gespannt, was die anderen so sagen, vielleicht mach ich das ja mal :) Aber wenn dann natürlich nur interessante Produkte :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. aawh - du bist so hübsch - jeder teil deines gesichtes!! :D (oh mann, das klang jetzt gruselig hahahah xD) - ne aber ist echt so ^,^

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Das Make-up sieht sehr schön aus du Hübsche! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. A bit or a lot, you look great, honey, blond hair really suits you!! And your make-up is so fresh and really flawless. Great job.;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. i really want to try that mascara, it looks amazing on you (:

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen

Place for lovely comments <3

Youtube

twitter

email

instagram

facebook

Email:

cardiacism@gmail.com

feedburner

google+

cardiac. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen