love life feel free breathe easy dance

Dienstag, 3. September 2013

I want to go to the seaside





Bershka crop top
Cotton on skirt
Topshop shoes
Zara bag (old)
Accessorize necklace
H&M ring
Asos watch

I'm back! Sorry for the lack of posts guys, but at the holiday home of my parents is practically no internet reception....For one week this is ok, but then I needed my daily dose of social networking so much! I have been evolved to such a socialnetwork victim! 
On to the outfit! I've worn this on one of the last sunny days. And I can not describe how much I love this crop top from Bershka! I have one in black too and these are just perfekt! So loose and comfy and also fashionable! The bag is one of my all time favourites and it's even an old one! I bought this just before these Chanel look-alike bags  became fame and I still love it! 
I'm thinking of cutting my bangs a little bit...The long hair is allways hanging around in my face and it is annoying me! What do you think, shorter bangs (like up to my cheeks) or longer bangs?
This is my last week of vacation and I just got something cricked on my shoulder or so! I'm almost on my way to the doc...-.- I hope he can fix it ;P

Wish you a great week!

22 Kommentare:

  1. Du siehst verdammt hübsch aus! Ich mag deinen Rock und Nagellack! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So eine hübsche Kombination, besonders die Schuhe sehen toll aus. Ich kann mich meiner Vorkommentatorin nur anschließen, du sieht so hübsch aus.

    liebe Grüße
    Sooyoona

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I LOVE all in your outfit! it's amazing

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I have that necklace! I'm definitely going to be styling my skater skirt like this :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Schöne Bilder! Du erinnerst mich voll an jemanden aber mir will einfach nicht einfallen wer.. Mit wem wirst du denn oft verglichen? :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Toller Look. Der Ring gefällt mir sehr gut :)

    Liebste Grüße Laura von .everybody is unique.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. wow, sieht sehr toll aus, gefällt mir echt gut :)

    lg
    svetlana von Lavender Star

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. sehr cooles Outfit! Deine Haare sind ein Traum ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. You look so stunning! I really love your outfit and your hair in this post!

    Love,

    Anne

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Der Look ist cousy und süss! Ich mag die Tasche sehr :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Your hair is so perfect! Haha I guess you can't complain about no-internet at a holiday house because that's what's meant to be! A holiday from blogging :P

    xx opinionslave

    PS- If you could click 'Like' on this page I would be SO honoured!!
    http://www.pedestrian.tv/blogster-awards/Fashion/2013/opinionslave/d82a3beb-c338-4d57-8012-1ba7173776ba

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Wunder- wunderschönes Outfit! Die Sandalen sind auch total süss!! <3

    Mia's Little Corner

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Oh dankeschön ♥
    Maan mir will es einfach immer noch nicht einfallen...

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. I'm in the same boat at the moment! I am on a mine site for work and there is no wifi!! My phone bill is going to be through the roof!! Your outfit looks uber comfy and I love your hair!

    http://misstah.blogspot.com.au

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. You look really nice here. And I agree, that bag is really classy and pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. an der serie habe ich noch nicht geschnuppert aber ein bisschen penetrant süß sind die düfte schon..das versteh ich :D

    dein outfit gefällt mir sehr! vor allem das oberteil mag ich so *-*
    und einen langen pony liebe ich...aber gebe dir recht dass die haare immer im weg rumhängen. ich denke aber beides würde dir gut stehen :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. tolles Outfit, steht dir wirklich super :)

    ich habe dich eben getaggt

    http://new-york-city-girl.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. ganz tolles outfit :)
    du siehst richtig süß aus!!
    liebste grüße, vicky

    schau doch auch mal bei mir vorbei:
    www.gluehwurmi.blogspot.com :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Hey!!
    Ich habe dich getagt, vielleicht hast du ja Lust mitzumachen :) Den Tag findest du hier: http://peony-girl.blogspot.co.at/2013/09/wenn-du-dein-ganzes-make-up-verlieren.html
    Liebst,
    Anna alias Peony Girl

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Du siehst klasse aus! :) Ich mag den asymmetrischen Pulli besonders gerne!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    ♥ Mein Blog ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. I love your hair. The hairstyle looks super lovely,
    xoxo Nika

    AntwortenLöschen

Place for lovely comments <3

Youtube

twitter

email

instagram

facebook

Email:

cardiacism@gmail.com

feedburner

google+

Follow on Bloglovin
Be an e-tailPR blogger
cardiac. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Dieses Blog durchsuchen